Did you notice that nowadays everyone tries to incorporate vintage sounds into their songs, no matter if it’s pop, hip-hop or any other genre? Heavy detuned sounds with tape noise or vinyl noise?
Let me present you Mellotape, the first Serum bank that puts all the classic synths and all the classic sounds from the 70s, 80s, and 90s at your fingertips with a vintage tape vibe!
What’s inside the pack?
[SYN] - Brass Prophet
90s Hit Flute & Piano
Bass - Acoustic Monster
[Guitar] - Mystic Guitar
Bass - Bruno Moogy
[KEY] - EP Royal King
[Brass] - Trap House
[Bass] - Pony
[Choir] - Female 1930s
[Ethnic] - Marimba
[Brass] Staccato Tromb
[Hybrid] - CS80Mandolin
+ 249 more presets…
+ 498 more presets (if “TRANSFORM” Knob is engaged)…
…from 10 different categories like: Bass, Brass, Choir, Ethnic, Guitar, Hybrid, Key, Strings, Synth and Woodwind
…some of the hardware synths that I sampled for the waveforms
…special Features of the Mellotape bank
Are you tired from Serum banks that always have these harsh digital EDM sounds without any character that don’t fit your productions?
With the Mellotape Bank, I created waveforms from many iconic synths for you to use without spending thousands of dollars. Not even mentioning the amount of space all these synths would need in a studio room.
This was never done before and this is the first Serum Bank that concentrates on vintage tape-style sounds from three decades
To achieve this in Serum with the 2 wavetable oscillators and the noise section I used various techniques like:
- Wavetables from vintage analog and digital synths, mellotrons and organic instruments
- Wavescanning Synthesis
- Layering with over 69 Tape/Vinyl/Noise Samples
- Activating Oscillator drift and detuning parameters
- Eqing (A lot of patches in this bank emulate the frequency response of the vintage Mellotron)
But you don’t only get over 256 new sounds (261 to be exact) but also 278 new wavetables from all these synths and sound generators to create your own sounds.
To top all that I introduced a “TRANSFORM” knob with the 4 Macros inside Serum. This “TRANSFORM” knob literally transforms every single sound into something completely different by altering the two wavetables. So with this special feature, you get more than 512 new sounds!
To help you with this I created a special video course that comes included with this soundbank and is worth alone more than $50
THIS SOUND BANK WILL HELP YOU…
- Creating vintage-sounding melodic samples that no one ever heard before because of the unique character of the sounds
- Set yourself apart from the competition by using unusual sounds
- Adding an analog vibe to your tracks by layering these patches with other sounds
- Developing your own sound by using these unique patches
- Using completely new sounds to create new ideas
- Learning Serum sound design with the included course
But that’s not all…
Alternative Serum Skin ($10 Value)
Bonus Video Course ( $50 Value)
over 261 new sounds
over 278 new wavetables
Bonus Video Course
Compatible with Serum versions 1.214 and over
Anthracite Serum Skin
Over 69 Noise Samples
Testimonials we got from the buyers…
HAVE QUESTIONS? SIMPLY MESSAGE US: INFO@THEMUSICPRODUCERSBLOG.COM
No Questions Asked